Tuesday, December 8, 2009

CHRISTMAS ON EARTH

Time and again Christmas 2009 is just around the corner . Christmas lights and lanterns and other Christmas decorations are seen everywhere reminding everyone of the birth of Christ.

During Christmas, people usually exchanging gifts, greeting each other "Merry Christmas" and some send Christmas cards to celebrate Christmas. At dawn time they got to the church to hear and attend the misa de gallo. Many believe that if you are are always attending the misa de gallo your wishes will be granted. Of course Christmas will not be completed without those delicious and fresh fruits and any food serve on the table.

Christmas is often associated wiht a Christmas Tree. People are fond of decorating different stuffs on their Christmas Tree to become beautiful. As I glance at these Christmas decorations I coined 3 wishes this coming Christmas. My first wish is WORLD PEACE. May the Child Jesus bestow upon us all peace and contentment. May all of us strive to clean our heart and do good things not only on Christmas Day but throughout our life. On the other hand I wish for health for the members of my family. I firmly believe in the saying "Health is Wealt." My 3rd wish is something it could not be revealed. These are my wishes this year. I hope and pray that Jesus will not fail me.

In some books they say that Christmas Tree is a symbol of Christ giving His life for His love for the humankind. Rich or poor, young or old, everyone must know the TRUE ESSENCE OF CHRISTMAS on earth not in the other planets. That Christmnas is all about giving, sharing and most of all loving one another just like the love of Jesus to the humankind . Ho!Ho!Ho! Merry Chrismas. Here comes Santa Claus...........

No comments:

Post a Comment