Thursday, February 11, 2010

Change: It starts with me................

There are so many people in the world, a million hands and a million feet but what is needed is only one HEART.

It takes time to do such things. Problems come and go. We humans are blessed with a mind which help us attain thruth or knowledge at home, in school and in the community we are in.

At this stage of my life, as a young lass, I believe that I have some responsibilities to do the best I can. A responsible person is a self-motivated one. In school, I am accountable to my alma mater, teachers and school staffs as well. Also, to obey rules and regulations and to posses a good behavior. To the community where I am, I am responsible to do a good turn each day.

Above all we must pray. A family that prays together stays together. Happy families make a happy community and a happy world as well. We must put in mind the saying "UNITY IN DIVERSITY"

No comments:

Post a Comment